Monday 9 April 2012

Winter Wonderland... In April??

I may have stolen that fabulous post title & idea from Starts With Cupcakes but as the person residing nearest to any snow resort, I am claiming it :P

So. Apparently it was a balmy 1 degree here in Canberry this morning. And apparently it freakin' snowed in Thredbo & Perisher on the weekend!!! Ummm it's only April!! WTF!! 

As if getting up to go to the gym wasn't hard enough with the early morning starts, it's now going to be a smidgen harder with those lovely one-digit temperature starts :P  Although I must say I do love a bit of winter fashion - complete with coats, gloves, boots, stockings, ear-muffs, scarves & hats! 

 
Carmen Kass is rockin this outfit! Love it! 

How cute is this set??!! Um yes please!!! 

I love me some pompoms!! 


Here's a peek of how the mountains closest to us are looking after the snowfall over Easter: 

Thredbo Source

Perisher  Source

Fingers crossed we will have a stomper of a snow season this year!!! :)  I'm officially excited!! Hopefully Miss Andie will come for a frolick in the snow this year! 

Stay Fabulous x

1 comment:

  1. OMG! First of all - you're a thief, but you're lucky i love you. Second - I was at the beach yesterday morning wishing i was wearing my furry ear-muffs! And third - when i saw on the news that there was a snow fall over the weekend, i may have squealed a little with excitement!
    Loving the blog so far.
    xx

    ReplyDelete