Tuesday 17 April 2012

Logies 2012 - Best Dressed

I know I kind of missed the boat earlier in the week, but I did just want to quickly post a few pics of my faves from the Logies on Sunday night! 

Katie Ritchie
I love the design, the colour & everything about this gown (by designer Steven Khalil) 
Katie's makeup and hair was amazing (I noticed her makeup artist, Lilly Miljkovic used a lot of NARS products - check it out here) and I think she looked just gorgeous! 



Jennifer Hawkins
Oh my gosh, I am gaga for this colour!!! If I am shopping, be it top, shorts, jewellery - you name it - if it is this beautiful aqua colour, then I want it!!! The cut of the gown isn't my favourite, but myohmy, that colour!! 
Loved the pairing with coral shoes - fabulous!! 

Stay Fabulous! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment