Tuesday 17 April 2012

Week 1 :: Completed!

I successfully completed Week 1 of my 12 week program [cheers] Hooray for me! 

Surprisingly, I found that I didn't struggle as much as I thought I would with the new diet & training regime, but it did help that I was verrrry prepared. As in, here is what my kitchen looks like every 3 or so days: 

These consist of poached chicken, sweet potato, broccoli & carrot - Don't screw your face up at the poached chicken - I urge you to try it, it's actually really yummy, especially cooked with some mixed herbs! 

It's definitely a good idea to make all your lunches & dinners for the following few days if you can. After a long day at work, then a gym sesh, I can just come home & heat up my dinner & get it in my belly!! :) And that makes me and my belly happy! 

Soooooo after a week's training & eating clean, I managed to lose 1.0kg and over 10cm from my body [can I get a hell yeah!!!] I am super excited by my first week's result, but need to remember that the weight lost will be partially due to getting rid of excess fluid that has been unwelcome-ly sitting in my body! 

So we are straight into Week 2 Full Steam Ahead! I did an RPM class this morning and heading back to the gym for a weights sesh tonight! I have bought a new pair of workout shoes, which I will post a pic of later in the week - they are super awesome! 


In other news, my amazing husband and I shared our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday, and today marks our 11th year together - It's been an awesome 11 years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! 


This is how I feel about our marriage <3


Aaaaand finally, here's a pair of Lorna Jane pants that were launched yesterday that I am in love with! Need to get a pair of these babies STAT! 


Stay Fabulous! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment