Tuesday 3 April 2012

Happy Easter!

It's only a few days until Easter, which means 2 things: 
1. a blissful 4 day weekend!!! 
2. simultaneously a torturous 4 days of trying not to eat too much chocolate

I did find these pretty Skinny Coconut Cupcakes on Skinny Taste which I think I might have a crack at over the weekend, to curb my sweet tooth :)
I like that they are based on a store cake-mix too, makes it easier for my not-so-awesome kitchen skills! 



Of course I will share these around, as opposed to eating the whole batch myself :P

Happy Easter!! xx


Pic from here

2 comments:

  1. Did you end up making these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope - the boy threw out all the eggs in the broken fridge, claiming that they would all 'be off'... plus, don't have the coconut extract. Mebbe next weekend?? We can still enjoy Easter cupcakes after Easter, right?? :P

      Delete