Sunday 8 April 2012

April Favourites - Makeup

I always like to read about other bloggers' favourite makeup items, (you know, because I need more makeup lol) so I'd like to share my current faves: 

sorry for the dodgy image quality - must really use my camera (not iphone) lol

1. Maybelline Define-a-brow in Light Brown - great for helping me fill in my slightly wonky eyebrows without looking too fake

2. Bourjois Delice de Poudre (Bronzing Powder) - great for... bronzing lol. It doesn't have any glitter/shine to it, so it's a great matt bronzer, and also good for contouring

3. Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder (Honey Beige 320) - this is great for setting my foundation, I find that it doesn't make me look too powdery (think cakey Nanna makeup) and finishes off the look nicely

4. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Medium Buff 225) - I really like the coverage this foundation gives - it covers my freckles/imperfections without feeling heavy on my face

5. NYX Blush (PB Peach 06) - I love blush on other girls, but I don't really love it on me. But this blush gives me colour, without it looking too over-the-top, and it's my go to blush at the moment

6. Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder (Brighten 010) - Even though this says its a finishing powder, I wouldn't use it all over my face, as it gives a lovely shimmer to wherever it is applied. But it looks fabulous as a highlighter, on the tops of my cheekbones, and I find I am using it more and more frequently!

7. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (Blackest Black) - This mascara is the boom-diggity!!! I saw lots of makeup bloggers raving about it, and thought to myself, how good can this stuff be?! Well its ah-mazing!! I haven't used any other mascara since ebay delivered it to my door around 6 months ago!! LOVE!

8. Estee Lauder Tom Ford Collection Lipstick (Bronze 07) - This is a very creamy nude lipstick, almost a dupe for MAC's Viva Glam Gaga 2, and I never leave the house without one of these babies with me! I do love me some nude lippie, and I am crying coz I am alllmost out of the EL one :( But these 2 lipsticks just finish off most looks for me, and I can't get enough! 

So I hope you enjoyed that!! I will post a 'favourites' update every now and then :)

Stay Fabulous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment