Monday 13 August 2012

Progress so far



Just thought I'd throw up a comparison of my body - before starting my clean eating journey, and now (just over 6 weeks til comp!) 

Just gotta keep training & eating clean and IT WILL HAPPEN!!! :D

Also, weighed in yesterday, with a 600g loss this week. Coach was happy so I was happy! Got a new weights program (its a doozey!) and have varied cardio slightly for the week, so looking forward to some big results this week!!! 40 days to go! 

Aaaand I get a re-feed meal this week as well! Pasta here I come!! Promise to post pics 

Stay Fabulous xx

3 comments:

  1. oh em gee

    You. Are. Fricking. AMAZING!


    This is SUCH a massive transformation! I am totally inspired right now.

    yyyyaaaaayyyyy BREEEEE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - and enjoy your pasta meal! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe!! Just goes to show what happens when you persist :P

    Yayyy for pasta hahahaha

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete