Tuesday 7 August 2012

I'm Baaaaack :)

Hi internet, sorry for the little vacation I seem to have had!! 

I have been a busy little bee since I last blogged though - most of my time is taken up with... Preparation for my first Fitness Model competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk! 

Almost at the end of my 12 week challenge, I decided to set myself another goal - to compete. So here I am, 5 weeks into prep and I'm doing great! I had a lapse a few weeks ago, wasn't seeing any results & just wanted to give up. But my super amazing Coach has been super amazing, and I have come out all guns blazing!! :) 

One not-so-positive thing that I can comment on right now is that I have turned into a bit of a grumpy, cranky, snappy bitch :( Husband is a bit like um WTF - what have you done with my wife lol

So I thought maybe I should bake him this cake?



It seems quite fitting! 

anyhoo, I will try to be a bit more regular here, and tomorrow will post the pic of the delish re-feed meal I had last night omgggg! :P

Stay fabulous x

1 comment: