Wednesday 20 February 2013

Healthy Delicious Chocolate Pudding. I'm not even kidding!

I had heard that Gaspari Myofusion protein worked pretty well in the microwave & for my post workout snack this morning, I thought I'd give it a whirl. Well, I nearly knocked my own socks off - it was THAT GOOD!!! Healthy chocoalte pudding that's actually good for you & easy to make? YES PLEASE!! 

Ingredients: 
1 scoop Gaspari Myofusion protein (I used chocolate though I'm keen to try other flavours)
1 egg white
dash of baking powder
dash of natvia (granules or liquid is fine)
water

"Method" (if you can call it that)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl or mug. Add enough water so that the mixture has a cake-batter-like consistency. 
Microwave for 30 secs, then 10 sec bursts until the pudding reaches your desired consistency. I left mine a bit undercooked, so it was like eating a self-saucing chocolate pudding. VOILA! I cannot describe how tasty it is!! 

Bon Appetit!

You can get your hands on some Gaspari Myofusion from MuscleCoach, an awesome supplement store by clicking here

Stay Fabulous xo

No comments:

Post a Comment