Monday 4 February 2013

Guilt Free Treats!! Say Whaaattt

I have discovered that the combination of 3 simple ingredients results in little delectable SUGAR FREE treats that keep the guilt away!! Kinda like little chocolates... I know!! Incredible right!!?? 

Here's a pic of one the tasty little morsels

(pic of heart treat)

How I made these little guys: 

2 Tbsp Raw WPI Protein Powder - I used strawberry flavour
2 Tbsp Almond Meal
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Mix all ingredients together, put into freezer trays & freeze. Wait 30 mins (this is the hardest part!!) and then dig in to your sugar free snack size treats without feeling racked with guilt!! OMG :) They taste like little coconut roughs or something! You could also use other protein flavours, I have tried Chocolate, which is just as delicious!! 

Raw WPI is available from Muscle Coach and is an amazing new protein powder. It is 100% premium grade whey protein isolate in its purest, richest form with zero additives. 
Here's a link to the protein I used


Muscle Coach have 3 locations in Brisbane, but don't stress if you're not local - they ship Australia wide for a flat fee of $10, or if you spend over $150 then your shipping is Free! 

If you make these, let me know what you think! And if you were able to stop at just 1 :P

Stay Fabulous xo

No comments:

Post a Comment